Lola B2K/10 Talkline - Ford, Le Mans 24 Hours 2000, Lammers, Coronel & Cox SLOTCAR
This 1/32nd scale slotcar, made by Spirit of Spain, is a wonderfully detailed replica of the lola as raced by Jan Lammers, Peter Cox and Tom Coronel during the 2000 Le Mans 24 Hours.
The car was retired in lap 38 due to the loss of the right rear wheel.
This ready-to-run slotcar has the following specifications:
- Scale: 1/32
- Overall length ca. 6 inches
- Great detailing with brake discs and fine tampo print
- Sidewinder Mabuchi motor
- Mild magnet for improved roadholding
- Weight Overall, out of the box: 78 gramms
- Will run on all common 12V 1/32 scale tracks (Carrera, Scalextric, Ninco, SCX etc.)
Comes in Display Box.
LIMITED AVAILABILITY !
FREE shipping to ANY destination in the world !